Kakapo - Doodle Rescue
how to create your own pixel art animation sheet:
in Kakapo - Doodle Rescue you have the possiblity to import your own animation sheets into the game to play with
1. copy the .png file below or export a Kakapo from the game creative center into your photo album
2. open the file in your favourite graphics program
the file looks like the picture on this site
file size: 300 pixel width, 240 pixel height
• 1st row: idle animation.
• 2nd row: fall animation.
• 3rd row: jump animation
• 4th row: crazy animation
4. save your self created sheet as .png file with transparent background
5. import the self created file into your device photo album ( iCloud, Dropbox, eMail ... )
6. in the game creative center choose "import" and select the picture ( .png file ) you imported to your photo album, to bring it into the game
7. be sure to have the right file size, otherwise the import will fail